Outsourced QA & compliance monitoring
By utilising a combination of speech analytics technologies and physical Quality Assessors, we are able to tailor the following options to your needs:
- 100% automated call monitoring, with Assessor intervention on all interactions where automation is not feasible (Full QA).
- 100% automated call monitoring with Assessor verification of a defined percentage of interactions selected randomly.
- 100% automated call monitoring with Assessor verification of high risk calls selected by pre-defined criteria.
- Defined % of automated call monitoring with Assessor verification of a further, defined % of interactions selected randomly.
- Assessor only verification of a defined percentage of interactions selected by pre-defined criteria or randomly.
Reporting and Feedback – to be accessible via a single point of entry (SPE)
- Evaluation Scorecard per interaction (QA)
- Aggregated enterprise reporting
- Enterprise hierarchy drill-down (Enterprise -> Site -> Team -> Agent)
- Agent coaching feedback & Trend Analysis
Workforce productivity analysis
Analysis of agent behaviour on inbound and outbound campaigns for purposes of improved efficiency and cost reduction
- Call (re)categorisation
- Risk Mitigation (identification and escalation of high risk interactions)
- Productive time
• Total interaction duration
• Non-talk time percentage
• Time wasters (voicemails etc.)
- Agent efficiency (KPI achievement)
Reduced cost to monitor
Sigma Connected will save you the cost of recruiting and training your own team. By automating the monitoring of the majority of your call interactions using speech analytics technology, your average cost per monitored interaction will be reduced.
Increased customer experience
With an increased number of interactions monitored, the consistency of the service provided by your agents will increase, leading to a better overall customer experience.
Increased number of interactions monitored
Using speech analytics technology, the number of interactions monitored will dramatically increase meaning you have a better understanding of the quality of interactions your agents are having with your customers.
Increased workforce productivity
In our reports and in consultations, we constantly highlight areas of potential improvement within your workforce. QA & monitoring is a never-ending process so the more we can do to assist you in meeting your goals, the more our partnership with you grows.