Where did the human in ‘human touch’ go?
To thrive, every company must become an empathetic, human-centered organization. This paper discusses the human element of customer service, and how your customers want it more than you think.
- The state of customer experience today
- What’s really missing today in most business models: the human touch
- Customer experience takes 10 years to build, but only 10 seconds to destroy
- Human experience = talent + empathy + data empowerment
- How should you integrate the human touch and human interaction into your customer experience?
Download the whitepaper today