Follow our journey…
…from being founded in 2011 with 20 full-time employees to our expansion as a global brand now providing services to blue-chip clients.
Since being acquired by the Digicall Group in 2016, we have grown rapidly into an award-winning company. In the process, we have added new capabilities such as our successful ReachOut service and McLaren Credit Services. We have also launched new operations in the US and Australia.
Although we have grown, we are proud to retain the values we held from the start. We also remain relatable and accessible and have maintained our company culture of putting people first. This includes our clients, their customers, our employees and the people in the communities where we work.
Sigma Connected is named on the 2023 Customer Experience Management PEAK Matrix® for EMEA by third-party expert, Everest Group. Plus, we launch our services into the USA and get rated as one of the Best Places to Work by The Sunday Times.
Our offshore facility in Cape Town wins multiple awards including one for job creation. We launched a South African domestic BPO business as outsourcing grows within the country. The first BPO in Western Cape to open a call centre in the community.
Sigma started supporting Mind, a mental health charity in the UK
Sigma Connected branched into the telecoms sector
Sigma Connected continues to have experience expediential growth in South Africa & the UK – hitting a £60mil turnover milestone
- Credit Services Association Innovation Award for ReachOut
Launched Mclaren Credit Services & ReachOut to support vulnerable customers
Sigma branched into the water sector
- UK Complaint Handling Awards – Gold Award for outsourced complaint handling
- Utilities & Telecom Award for Energy Team of the Year – Collections
Sigma quadruples in size over 2 years through growth in existing clients and onboarding of new clients
Sigma branched into the financial sector
- Utilities & Telecoms Award for Leader of the year – Transition & Implementation, Gary Gilburd
Sigma started supporting Birmingham Children’s hospital as a charity
Sigma started to focus exclusively on the energy sector.
Sigma partners with BMet to train candidates to become potential employees, by offering a course in customer service. Turnover reaches £10m
Sigma partnered with Digicall, a £70m turnover contact centre business, and branched into South Africa.
- Utilities & Telecoms for Best outsourcing initiative of the year
- Utilities & Telecoms Award for Best joint customer service initiative of the year
- UK Contact Centre Award for Outsourcing partnership of the year for the second year running
- Midlands Contact Centre Award for Outsourcing partnership of the year
- Utilities & Telecomms Award for 2015 Energy team of the year
CCSG is a debt recovery business with over 30 years experience. Once acquired, Sigma grows by 130 FTE overnight
Mike Harfield and Gary Gilburd set up Sigma to support tier 1 clients